The device is intended for carrying out radiological surveys of internals, a thorax of the patient in a standing position, sitting in direct and side projections by using the digital receiver of the x-ray in the purpose of early-stage identification of tuberculosis or oncological diseases.
The device is an economically effective medical equipment with low operational expenses with igh diagnostic potential at low dose loading and high spatial resolution of images (2,5 or 4,5 couples of lines/mm – at the request of the customer).
- Provides a permanent control of position of the patient with medical personnel during inspection;
- Absence the risk of traumatism;
- Convenient for patients with non-standard build and physical deviations, patients on wheelchairs.
- Lack of the reflected radiation of the patient and the digital receiver that attracts improvement of quality of the received x-ray image.
- Reliability of the equipment due to the lack of additional mechanisms of the drive of doors and a footboard for raising of the patient.
- The best option as an equipment of radiodiagnosis for clinics and hospitals.
- Compact as it doesn't need big areas for placement.
The device is structurally executed with the radiator which is connected with an axis and the receiver of the x-ray image, with distance focus of a tube – the center of the receiver of 100 cm or 150 cm (meeting the demand of the customer). The device allows the radiologist to choose situation for research of the patient in a standing position or sitting. Vertical movement of a radiator and receiver, from 400 to 1900 mm is also possible.
The device is equipped with a x-ray radiator with two focal spots (0,6 and 1,5) and the high-frequency generator.